Thankfully, researchers in the US have acknowledged the efficiency of the antibody testing system. This is a serology test that can seek for the previous covid infection among individuals. They have stated that this test can help healthcare experts to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Hence, the general purpose of this test is to identify if someone has suffered from the covid virus. North Hills antibody testing covid provides a facility for locals to take this test conveniently. Being a local resident, if you have recovered fully from the virus, you can undergo this screening. It can evidently determine whether your body has developed antibodies to combat against virus or not.
How you can take this test with convenience?
Your local urgent care center is actively engaging in conducting antibody tests to prevent the community from Sars-Cov-2. It is a practical screening to identify the group of people who is at lower risk of developing covid symptoms. It also works to see the number of people who might have a higher risk of covid infection. However, if you have fully recovered from the infection, you can take this test in your home comfort.
- You will get a kit via mail at your home address.
- The kit would include a lancet device that you can use to prick the finger. It would also have a tube to be used for storing your blood.
- You must see the instructions clearly mentioned in the kit. Read them to act accordingly for safe blood extraction.
- If you are anxious about pricking your finger, you can get help from a family member.
- After this, you can post the kit in the Royal Mail priority postbox.
- Your blood sample will be tested in the lab, and a report will be sent via mail and mobile SMS
- This is the simple procedure that you can execute at home for antibody testing. However, if you are not comfortable with it, you can visit the clinic. Here you will be able to take the test more comfortably with the medical expert who will:
- Clean your skin before extracting the blood
- Put an elastic band on your arm to make the blood veins swell.
- Gently insert the needle into your arm to fetch blood from the syringe.
- Put the blood in a vial and send it to the lab for testing.
What to expect from North Hills antibody testing covid service?
Well, a serology or antibody test works to determine if your blood has traces of antibodies or not. So, the procedure works by testing the blood sample clinically in the lab. The test provides you with accurate results about the immunity against the virus. It can identify two types of antibodies in your blood such as:
These antibodies mainly form in the body earlier at the time of infection. But it is rare to find them in the body of a person who has recovered from the viral infection.
Such antibodies are easily detectable with the antibody test. It can screen for the antibodies that mainly form in the body after 14 days of infection. These antibodies usually respond fully to the recovery of the body from the virus. Thus, you can have antibody testing after full recovery from the contamination. This would certainly bring accurate results, and you will be able to know about immunity against viruses.
What can the result of the serology test say?
If you undergo this test, it can provide you with accurate results only after recovering fully from coronavirus. Else, there are chances of getting a false positive or negative report. However, if the test result is positive, then it means you have antibodies. This can state that you have had a covid infection in the past with or without symptoms. But it cannot be determined if you will not be infected by the virus again. So, the preventive measures are important to follow, and there is a need to wear masks and social distancing.
The test report can be negative as well, which means your body has not produced any antibodies. It also means that you have not been infected by the virus in the past. However, it can’t confirm that you are not at risk of a covid infection. You can develop the symptoms, so precautionary measures are important as well.
One more good thing about the antibody test is that it can determine if you can donate the plasma. If the test is done with positive results, then it confirms that you have immunity to the virus. Consequently, you can donate plasma to people who are affected by the virus and need immunity.
To sum up
North Hills antibody testing covid is providing ultimate convenience to local people. The clinic is offering people the facility to take the test in their home comforts. So, you can take this test without putting yourself and others at risk of spreading the virus. You can also get this test at affordable prices with accurate test results after recovery. 犀利士
Till then, wear the mask and be safe!