Digitization in companies is already a fact. Organizations face a new challenge: adapt to new technologies without failing in the attempt. Companies have at their disposal tools that allow them to optimize the vast majority of internal processes that consume time, resources, and energy. Normally, the objective of any organization is to increase its profitability and in the vast majority of cases, this is achieved thanks to the optimization of internal processes through the latest technologies, allowing considerable savings in time and resources with SharePoint Development. At Group we are experts in comprehensive solutions for the digital transformation of your company and we accompany you throughout the process.
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION PROCESS
WHERE TO START?
The path towards the digital transformation of certain processes within a company is long and tedious. There are countless tools that can allow us to start this process. We mainly highlight the Microsoft Office 365 toolkit, which allows you to optimize workflow and improve communication between teams in the same company. Specifically, one of the main allies in the digitization process will be Microsoft SharePoint, a collaborative tool for storing and managing documents. In addition, in Microsoft SharePoint, all content is indexed, which speeds up the search for information and avoids unnecessary waste of time.
ADVANTAGES OF COLLABORATIVE TOOLS
WHY SHOULD YOU USE A COLLABORATIVE TOOL?
Collaborative tools improve the flow of information between people or groups of people. We want to highlight 4 advantages that the use of collaborative tools will provide us in our business:
2. Process automation
An online collaboration tool enables more coordinated work development by providing a unified platform for team discussion, file sharing, online storage for documentation, homework assignments, and multi-person joint participation in teamwork. projects in real-time. At its core, collaboration tools are all about getting people in sync.
WHAT BENEFITS DO I GET BY USING SHAREPOINT?
1. Efficiency: SharePoint provides the ideal platform for teams to interact with each other more efficiently and effectively. SharePoint allows you to share documents, tasks, calendars, or emails. The tool is valid for both employees and customers.
2. Process automation: Due to the great development capacity of the tool, we will have the possibility of creating and managing all kinds of content, as well as the possibility of integrating SharePoint with automated workflows that can be used, for example, to create document review and approval processes, etc.
3. Innovation: Due to the incipient dynamism of employees in companies, it is increasingly necessary to be able to access documents from different places. Thanks to the possibility of integrating Microsoft SharePoint with OneDrive, we can access the company’s documents at any time from any device with no storage limit. In addition, thanks to the Office Apps we can edit documents online, collaboratively.
4. Loyalty: Thanks to the capacity of this collaborative tool and the possibilities it offers in terms of external sharing, we can share documents immediately and safely, depending on the user and the permissions that you want to grant them. With this, we avoid errors in communication and increase our ability to react.
USE CASES WITH SHAREPOINT
Optimize team communication: it is possible to share the news with the whole team or only with some members, access shared content and people’s profiles.
Technical support gathers the announcements and the information of the employees on the platform. They can access and share product information, news, and learning resources related to specific product teams.
Team Collaboration: You can make team collaboration easier by creating a site that includes team news, conversations, shared files, and a calendar.
THE VERSATILITY OF SHAREPOINT, ITS REAL
Thanks to the development capacity of Sharepoint and the different applications available for optimization through Office Apps, it is possible to adapt this tool correctly in the environments of any company, as well as facilitate integration with all the programs of the Office 365 package…
With Sharepoint it is possible to manage and control the access or permissions for the different users of the tool :
1. Manage and control the policies established in the tool and the users.
2. Manage the hierarchical structure of the site so that the operation is consistent with the objectives set by the company.
3. Security management for all shared content.
4. Ability to implement improvements and develop new solutions.
MICROSOFT TEAMS, THE PERFECT PARTNER FOR SHAREPOINT
Sharepoint is an application that is used as a storage system and document management platform. On the other hand, Microsoft Teams is a new messaging space based on Office 365 with SharePoint Development. It is a platform that offers a virtual space, in real-time, through which we can exchange instant messages with attached files, establish and plan meetings, etc.
The integration of Microsoft Teams and SharePoint brings many benefits. That is, every channel in a team using Teams has a tab for files where each user can edit, upload, and save files that are later shared with the team.
Must Read: Famous Tourist Places to visit in Hawaii