Ryu Abel Biography
Ryu Abel was born on 15 September 1988, in South Korea. Ryu Abel is a well-known personality. Ryu Abel is the best actress in the world. Ryu Sun-Young started using the name Ryu Abel in 2018. She is a South Korean actress who caught the attention of the audience with her independent film Our Love Story (2016w). She is the older sister of actress Ryu Hye Young. Ryu Abel’s net worth is $10 Million.
She starred in Camellia, the best film made of three short films directed by three Asian directors in 2010. Each episode is set in the past, present, and future of the city of Busan. In the final episode of the film, Love for Sale, Song, and Kang Dong-Won play the roles of ex-lovers who forget their memories of each other, leading them to a later date.
Song starred in the 2016 mega-hit romantic comedy series Descendants of the Sun, an intense drama about an Army Captain (played by Song Jong-ki) and a surgeon who fell in love while working in a disaster area. The play was incredibly popular in Korea and Asia with a top viewer rating of 41.6%, where it was viewed 2.5 billion times on iQiyi. The play’s popularity re-established Song as Hallyu’s leader. She topped the Popularity Survey in Asia and became famous for her huge brand recognition in South Korea. The song won the Daesang (Grand Prize), the highest award at the 2016 KBS Drama Awards, along with her co-star, Song Jong-ki.
The actress is best known for his role such as Autumn in My Heart (2000), All In (2003), Full House (2004), That Winter, the Wind Blows (2013), Descendants of the Sun (2016), Encounter (2018), We Are Breaking Up (2021).
Ryu Abel Wiki
|Real Name||Ryu Abel|
|Nick Name||Ryu Abel|
|Date of Birth||15 September 1988|
|Age||33 years old|
Ryu Abel Career
RYU Abel’s real name is RYU Sun-young. While other kids were curious about Hollywood movies, she loved watching Hong Kong movies, and Bruce Lee’s special interest grew. She studied film music in high school, but after the retirement of her music teacher, she decided to change her major to filmmaking.
She participated in a few musicals at the time, and at the end of high school she became more interested in acting, and in 2007 she enrolled in the acting school of the Korea National University of the Arts. Impressed by Crying Fist, she sought to learn more about the director, RYOO Seung-wan, and when she learned that she wanted to make a film in the style of Bruce LEE, she found a way to play a tangible role in it. And so she made her screen debut in The City of Violence.
Her first credits came as a supporting character in the 2008 Late The Blue River Run. She appeared in several short films and quickly became a regular in indie productions, as well as small roles in mainstream films such as Haunters (2010) and Veteran (2014). She developed the following for her roles in The Treacherous (2015) and, most importantly, for the critically acclaimed indie romance Our Love Story (2016), in which she played a role of romantic interest. The song won the Daesang (Grand Prize), the highest award at the 2016 KBS Drama Awards, along with her co-star, Song Jong-ki.
In 2018, she took her current stage name, Abel. She has been active not only in plays but also in various artistic performances. She is the sister of actress and model RUU Hi-Young.
Ryu Abel Height and Weight
|Height in feet||5 Feet 4 Inches|
|Weight in Kilograms||49 Kg|
Ryu Abel Boyfriend
Ryu Abel is not dating anyone. Ryu Abel is single.
Ryu Abel Movies And Drama
- Young Adult Matters | Eoreundeuleun Molayo (2021) – counselor (cameo)
- Saem (2018) – Woman
- A Taxi Driver | Taeksi Woonjunsa (2017) – dabang coffee shop employee
- Our Love Story | Yeonaedam (2016) – Ji-Soo
- Veteran (2015) – agency female employee
- The Treacherous | Ganshin (2015) – wife of high ranking public officer
- How to Steal a Dog | Gaereul Hoomchineun Wanbyeokhan Bangbub (2014) – scooter woman
- Neverdie Butterfly (2013) – Choi Se-Jin’s friend
- Haunters | Choneung Ryukja (2010) – resident 2
- One Night Stand (2010) – cafe woman (episode 2)
- Let the Blue River Run | Pureun Kangeun Heulreora (2009) – Mi-Wook
- Run On (JTBC / 2020-2021) – Ki Eun-Bi
- Be Melodramatic | Melloga Chejil (JTBC / 2019) – Kim A-Rang
- Love Affairs in the Afternoon | Pyeongil Ohoo Seshiui Yeonin (Channel A / 2019) – No Min-Young
- Memories of the Alhambra | Alhambeuraui Gungjeonui Chooeok (tvN / 2018-2019) – Lee Soo-Kyung
- My Mister | Naui Ajusshi (tvN / 2018) – Jung Chae-Ryung