The Kerala PSC thulasi login known as Kerala public service commission was the department that conducted exams for civil services jobs in the states. This board exam chooses candidates based on merit and any applicable reservations, carefully adhering to UPSC regulations. They are in charge of the state’s competitive exams, direct hiring, promotions, cases, etc.
Candidates can register themselves on the kerala psc thulasi login official website, PSC Thulasi. This portal is use by KPSC to provide all the required information on the state’s employment opportunities. The portal is meant to inform potential applicants about open positions in the state and so promote hiring. Students can use this website to apply for jobs, take competitive examinations, and view the results.
What is the Eligibility to register at Kerala PSC thulasi profile?
You need to have the following criteria to register on the thulasi profile registration portal such as
- The candidates must be citizens of Kerala. And the candidates must be of a minimum age of 21 years old and also they should not be more than 51 years old.
- The candidates should be a graduate or postgraduate or professional degree holders from a recognized educational institution.
What is the procedure to register in Kerala PSC thulasi?
It is an easy and fast method to register in Kerala PSC thulasi, once you register you can apply for the exam. Here are a few steps to follow on how to register.
- Candidates must visit the official website kerala psc thulasi login to know about the exam and the result notification.
- Whether candidates must log in to their website or if they are new users they should sign up for new registration.
- The new registration will appear on the screen and has a click button to sign up option for new users.
- Fill in the required details such as the name of the applicant, date of birth, and religion. Caste and id proof number etc.
- The next step is for the user will receive a one-time password or OTP on their mobile number so that you can continue with the registration process.
- Your user id and password will be used as login credentials and candidates must remember them for further future reference.
- Enter the catch-up code that is given at the end so that you can sign up for the declaration form and submit the registration forms.
What are the documents required for registration?
The candidate must have the following document before registering in the PSC Thulasi web portal.
- The candidates should have scanned or digital photography of dimensions in JPG format 150 W X 200 H px and a maximum of 30 KB sizes.
- Candidates’ signatures should be in black or blue ink and they scan their signatures on white paper in proper methods.
- They must have an ID card, aadhar card, voter ID card, and PAN card which is recognize by the government of India.
The candidates can apply online mode for the various state jobs under the PSC Thulasi. This exam was conduct by the department of civil services. There are various positions such as assistant professor, instructor, assistant, personal manager, etc. It is an easy and fast method to register in the Kerala PSC Thulasi profile.