Are you noticing that your skin feels drier than usual? Dry skin, dryness, wrinkles, redness, and itching are all signs that your skin is lacking in moisture.
It is a common problem that affects many women’s beauty routine. However, it can go unnoticed because we don’t give it the attention it deserves.
To recognize dry skin we need to know the symptoms. First, dry skin appears rough and dry with flaking. Fissures are common, but they should not be confused with the dreaded wrinkles. They cause itching and tightness, which can lead to severe discomfort. You must notify any skin changes that make it more sensitive to heat.
The main causes of dryness are the loss of fat and the evaporation of water. When it gets cold, the skin quickly loses water from our bodies. This can lead to skin drying out.
The skin can also be dehydrated by excessive sun exposure or using soaps and other cosmetic products that contain alcohol. How can you deal with external factors to restore the beauty and health of your skin? Pay attention!
Dry skin: The importance of diet
We are what we eat, and also what we drink. Drink plenty of water every day (between 1.5 to 2 liters). You can also try juices that are full of vitamins and many benefits to protect your skin and shine a light on your skin. Avoid coffee and other alcoholic drinks as they can dry out your skin.
Dry and aged skin is not caused by external agents. It is also a result of internal oxidation. Keep in mind the key to a rejuvenating diet.
Hygiene at its best
To keep your skin healthy and young, it doesn’t matter if it is oily or normal. For this problem, you should use warm water (never heat) and avoid using aggressive soaps or products.
You should also exfoliate your skin once a week (or every 15 days if you have very dry or sensitive skin). This will allow it to “breathe”, which means that it removes impurities and dead skin cells. Homemade scrubs are a good bet, as they work in harmony with both your skin and your wallet!
Moisturising and nourishing treatment
After having discussed the key to facial cleaning for dry skin it is time to moisturize and nourish the skin using specific cosmetics.
- To avoid the appearance of “crow’s feet”, sunscreen should be used throughout the year.
- Avoid cosmetics containing alcohol as they can dry out your skin.
- Apply a dry skin treatment once a week, or every 15 days. This acts as reinforcement and provides the dermis with extra nutrition.
What can you do if your skin is dry?
- Apply a moisturizing lotion to your skin every morning and massage it gently until it is fully absorbed. It must contain a large amount of product.
- Avoid using soap or masks containing alcohol.
- Use cosmetics rich in Vaseline.
- Cleanse your face twice daily, morning & night, regardless of whether you are wearing makeup. Use a non-alcoholic cleanser and toner for this purpose.
- Protect your skin from the sunlight’s UV rays.
You can find more related to this topic articles here. And if you like this information kindly share this article with your friends and family. Also, give your thoughts in the comment section.