First of all, we know what a blood test is.
Should be done regular blood tests to keep an eye on your entire body. You can keep an eye on your body by getting blood tests done regularly and at short intervals, which is better for your health.
Read more: Tips for Getting Rid of Your Back Pain
What do we know from a blood test?
Some blood tests help the doctor determine how the body part is working. Accordingly, he could diagnose the disease. A blood test can determine which organs aren’t functioning correctly. Reliable sources of them include your thyroid, liver, and kidneys.
Your doctor conducts blood tests to find and mark the diseases inside your body. For example,
Even though a blood test, you can know that even if you do not have any related heart disease, it tells you about the danger in the future.
Through a blood test, you can also find out what medicines you are taking. They can assess whether it is working correctly or not. How well is your blood clotting? A blood test is used to find it.
Let us now know about some standard blood tests.
- Complete Blood Test (CBC): This tests the levels of the ten leading components of your blood cells, such as white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets.
Necessary measures of this test are counting red blood cells, which include hemoglobin and hematocrit.
It is a specific system of results. Each laboratory may have its limits and may be slightly different from the others.
- Black blood cells (immune system cells in the blood)
- Platelets (the chemicals that influence the coagulation of the blood) (the substances that control the clotting of the blood)
- Blood cells, red (cells responsible for carrying oxygen throughout the body)
- Hematocrit (percentage of blood made of red blood cells)
- Hemoglobin (protein within the red blood cells that carries oxygen to organs and tissues, and carbon dioxide back to the lungs)
- male: 4.3–5.9 million/mm3; female: 3.5–5.5 million/mm3
- male: 13.5–17.5 grams/deciliter (g/dL); female: 12.0–16.0 g/dL
- male: 41–53%; female: 36–46%
These factors can provide you with a wealth of information:
- Blood cancer
- clotting problems
- nutrient deficiencies, such as vitamin B6 or B12 deficiency
- immune system disorder.
Your doctor may order tests to find out about abnormal levels and a possible diagnosis based on your results. So that they can know what the disease is that is being born in our body.
This test determines how well your thyroid produces. Does it react to certain hormones or not?
Triiodothyronine (T3). Along with T4, they regulate body temperature and heart rate.
Thyroxine (T4) Along with T3, it regulates your metabolism and monitors how it progresses.
Thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) is beneficial in controlling the level of released hormones in your thyroid.
The thyroid is a gland in your neck that regulates your mood, energy level, and overall metabolism.
Here you can see its result.
- T3: 80–180 ng/dL, or nanograms per deciliter of blood.
- T4 levels in adults range from 0.8 to 1.8 ng/dL.
- TSH: 0.5–4 mIU/L (milli-international units per liter of blood)
Abnormal levels of these hormones indicate a variety of conditions. Which is like this :
- Abnormal levels of testosterone or estrogen.
- Low protein levels
- Thyroid growth disorders
The panel of lipids
This panel helps to check two types of cholesterol levels so that you get a lot of benefit from it.
- High-density lipoprotein (HDL), or “good” cholesterol
- Low-density lipoprotein (LDL), or “bad” cholesterol
Because it helps the liver eliminate dangerous compounds from your blood, HDL is considered to be “good” cholesterol. LDL is “bad” because it causes plaque to develop in your arteries, increasing your risk of heart disease.
You must fast for at least 8 hours before getting this test done.
About the Basic Metabolic Panel
A basic metabolic panel usually checks the eight appropriate blood levels. It is like this:
- Blood urea nitrogen (BUN)
This test is done as per the instructions of your doctor. For this test, you must have fasted for at least 8 hours.
You can see the general result
- Hormonal imbalances
- Kidney disease
By following up, your doctor determines the disease.
We have indicated the importance of blood tests in this article, which you will understand once you have read this post. By which you will know why a blood test is necessary. We have given you information about it, which will be helpful for you. If you want blood test services at home, we will take you to our website by clicking on this link to get complete information regarding the test. If you have any queries, then you can also query. Read this article to understand why blood tests are rubbed nowadays.