Canola oil is considered to be one of the healthiest vegetable cooking oils available today in the markets. Processed through the most sophisticated canola oil extraction equipment, this oil is so versatile and affordable that it can be used in cooking all types of food items both at home and on commercial scales. Canola oil is extremely rich in good fats that work great to reduce the risk of heart disease. When used in place of conventional saturated fats, this oil reduces LDL cholesterol in the blood.
Processed in a facility provided by the top canola oil plant suppliers, Canola oil has the following properties:
- Canola oil has 7% saturated fat – the least of the common culinary oils
- It has no trans-fat at all
- Contains the most profuse amount of plant-based omega-3 fat among all cooking oils
- Contains the highest levels of monounsaturated omega-9 fat (oleic acid)
- Also a rich source of omega-6 fat.
Research-backed health benefits of canola oil
Processed in the most sophisticated canola oil extraction equipment, canola oil is one of the most researched vegetable oils to date. Scientists and researchers across the globe have suggested that canola oil can have a very positive effect on a large number of chronic health problems that mainly include heart disease, diabetes, and metabolic syndrome.
Research findings include the following:
- Bad (LDL) cholesterol dropped an average of 16.2% when volunteers took canola oil in place of conventional saturated fats for 10 weeks
- A low glycemic-load diet with canola oil increased good cholesterol and reduced sugar levels in those suffering from Type 2 diabetes
- Abdominal fat mass decreased substantially in people at risk of metabolic syndromes
Canola oil, these days, is prescribed by doctors to patients with diabetes and heart disease. As this oil has large fat molecules that don’t stick to the walls of arteries of the human body. Its Particularly those in the heat region.
How canola oil is processed
Canola oil is processed in the facility provided by the top canola oil extraction equipment supplier just like other seed oils. After careful cleaning, the canola seed is squashed to remove the oil. The seed might be “cold-squeezed,” however, as a rule, the seed is heated and chipped to permit more oil to be delivered. Oil isn’t water-dissolvable, so a recommended solvent called hexane is utilized to eliminate a greater amount of the oil from the seed solids. The hexane is utilized under deliberately controlled conditions and is reused constantly. It doesn’t remain in the oil or the solids.
After the oil is removed, the strong pieces of canola seeds are stored separately to be used as animal feed. No part of canola seed goes waste in any way.
Canola Oil processed through the most sophisticated canola oil extraction equipment plant. It has got immensely popular in the past few years because of its immense health benefits. People of any age group can include this oil in their cooking regimen. However those suffering from any serious health problems need to consult their physician before doing so.