With so many blogging options out there, you won’t want to miss the best half-dyed hair bloggers to follow! Plus, these bloggers are also a great way to discover new trends and seasonal colors.
If you’re looking to dye your hair a different color underneath, but don’t know where to start, these bloggers are the perfect place to start. From undertones of every color to bold and bright hues, these bloggers have done it all!
Who are these bloggers?
The best half-dyed hair bloggers you need to follow are all inspiring and show off amazing hair transformations. From blonde to brunette, each blogger has come up with a unique way of dyeing their hair. Whether it’s using a natural dye or a more specialized color, these bloggers have shown that it is possible to enjoy change and experimentation with your hair color. So if you’re looking for inspiration on how to get that half-dyed look, be sure to check out these bloggers!
Why should you follow them?
If you’re looking for some amazing half-dyed hair inspiration, then you need to follow these bloggers! Not only do they have some of the best half-dyed hair out there, but they also have a great sense of humor and are always sharing interesting tips and tricks.
How do these bloggers dye their hair?
The best half-dyed hair underneath bloggers you need to follow
If you’re looking for a great way to change up your look and experiment with new color combinations, then following a few hair beneath bloggers is definitely the way to go! Whether they’re highlighting their natural brunette locks with pops of red or dyeing their hair an intense blue, these ladies have mastered the art of half-dying their hair. Here are the five best hair beneath bloggers you need to follow if you’re interested in seeing what all the hype is about:
- Carmine Gallo – Carmine Gallo is a blogger and stylist who’s been dyeing her hair since she was eighteen years old. Her blog, Half Dyed Hair Underneath, features step-by-step tutorials on how to achieve different colors using semi-permanent dyes. Her latest project is a fiery red color that looks absolutely gorgeous!
- Jenna Jameson – Jenna Jameson has been known for her wild haircut styles and bright colors ever since she became a household name in the late ’90s. She now shares her tips and tricks for achieving half-dyed hair on her blog, How To Dye Your Hair Half Dyed
What does the blog have to say about dyeing your hair?
If you’re thinking of dyeing your hair, but are unsure where to start, these bloggers are worth following. Each of them has a unique perspective on hair dye, and they’ll help you decide which color is right for you. Whether you’re looking for affordable options or something a little more dramatic, these bloggers have you covered.
Follow for more information about how to dye your hair?
- Averie Cooks – Averie is a great blogger who has a lot of experience with hair dye and is always sharing her knowledge with her readers. She has a blog about all things beauty, so be sure to check it out for more information about half-dyed hair!
- The Hairstylist’s Toolbox – Another great blog to follow if you’re looking for advice on how to dye your hair halfway is The Hairstylist’s Toolbox. They have years of experience and are always sharing their knowledge with their readers.
- Simply Stunning – Another great blog to follow if you want to know all the latest trends in half-dyed hair is Simply Stunning. They post a lot of tutorials and tips on how to achieve the perfect look for your hair type and color.