Are you looking for a solution regarding the problem of how to transfer Contacts from Phone to Computer? If yes then users on the right destination. Here we will talk about Converting contacts from phone to Desktop without losing any contact details and without losing any contacts data hierarchy. Today we will see 2 simple methods, the first is the manual method and the second is the professional solution for non-technical and technical users.
Manual Method to Transfer Contacts from Phone to Computer
In this manual method, we will talk about how to export contacts from phone to Desktop with the help of Gmail account. The users can also share contacts from the user’s smartphone contacts system. This method is simple for users to convert the contacts and download the user’s contacts file.
- Open the Gmail account on the user’s local operating computer.
- After that, click on the Google apps button and select the Contact option from the drop-down menu.
- Then, click on the Export button and export all the contacts into Google CSV file format.
- Now, click on the Export button to start the process.
- Finally, the contact file transfer contacts from the phone to the computer.
Limitations of Manual Method
Using this manual method, non-technical and technical users can’t follow this step. They required technical knowledge. Moreover, the manual method is so long for any user.
To overcome, this hassle users can easily export contacts from phone to pc using the best recommend professional solution for non-technical and technical users with some easy and few steps.
Professional Solution to Transfer Contacts from Phone to Computer
Using the highly recommended solution with the perfect vCard to CSV Conversion to save contacts from Samsung phones to Computers. Moreover, this solution is easy for non-technical and technical users. Furthermore, users can upload their contact files via clicking on the Add file and Add folder option.
This utility interface converts contact files into different formats such as CSV, Google CSV, Yahoo CSV, Merge VCF, and Split VCF files. On the other hand, the tool converts contacts files in the bulk process. On the other hand, the whole process of conversion is the offline method. Moreover, non-technical and technical users can easily operate the tool and this software is a user-friendly interface
- Download and Run the utility on the user operating local system.
- After that, click on the Add file and Add folder option and upload the contact file into the software panel.
- Then, click on the Export button and select the CSV file option from the drop-down menu in the tool panel to export contacts from Phone to Computer.
- Now, click on the Browse button and select the desired destination location to save the conversion process.
- Finally, click on the Export button and start the process of Transfer Contacts from Phone to Computer.
In this article, we talked about how to Transfer Contacts from Phone to Computer without losing any contact details and without losing any contact file data hierarchy. Using 2 simple and the best manual method and a professional solution for non–technical and technical users. Furthermore, this utility has a free trial demo version to check the tool facilities.