Government Jobs vs Private Jobs: After completing education everyone among us looking for a good job. But someone also thinking for start a new business. It’s not the topic of today! Today’s topic is Government Jobs or Privates Jobs which is best?
You may be preparing for a job whether it’s a government or private. In today’s market getting a government job became more tougher than getting a private job. Because of that nowadays a lot of people choose careers in the private sector. But in the private sector, people are unaware of the advantages and disadvantages factors. So today we are briefly discussing the advantages and disadvantages of Government Jobs vs Private Jobs. Stay with the full article to get valuable information regarding this.
Government Jobs vs Private Jobs Which is Better in India
Before knowing the advantages and disadvantages of government jobs and private jobs, a comparative discussion of these two fields of jobs is given-
Recruitment Process & Salary
➡️ The recruitment process for government jobs takes a lot of time. The recruitment process takes more time due to preliminary tests, main tests, interviews, etc.
➡️ Recruitment process for private jobs is completed in a very short time. In this case, recruitment is done through the official interview, and group discussion, so the time is very less for getting a job in the private sector.
➡️ Government jobs are paid on a fixed pay scale. Even if you work more, you are not paid more.
➡️ In the case of private jobs, the salary is more or less. It depends on the job skills of the employee. Moreover, more money is paid by the company if you work more.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Government Jobs
- Work is timed. 48 hours a week ie 8 hours a day. No one can be made to work more than this.
- There is job security or stability. There is no fear of job loss.
- The workload is much less.
- Pension benefits are available during retirement.
- Adequate leave is available.
- The recruitment process takes a long time to complete.
- Fewer vacancies are released.
- Salary growth rate is very low.
- Lack of good relationship in many cases between colleagues.
- There is no competition at work. This does not result in a promotion or the possibility of learning something new.
*If you searching for Government Job Notification visit Job Mart India to get Latest Government and Private Job Notification.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Private Jobs
- Recruitment process is very fast.
- You can work from home or Work From Home. That is, there is no time limit for work. We also got proof of this during the lockdown. But this does not apply to all private jobs.
- There are constant salary increments and promotion opportunities based on the job.
- There is an opportunity to do creative work independently.
- Private job security is slightly less than government jobs. It depends on the company or any organization. Big companies don’t have this problem.
- Work is done beyond the scheduled working hours.
- The number of holidays is very less. No private company gives leave to their employees if the workload is heavy on various holidays. But in this case, they are also given extra money.
- There is no pension benefit.
Between government jobs and private jobs, Government Jobs have more advantages. There is no doubt about this. But it is not that the benefits of private jobs are less. You may have understood that too. And now and in the coming days, people will be more inclined towards private jobs.