Dabbing is a great way to consume cannabis, but if your dab pen isn’t charged, you’re out of luck. This guide will teach you how to charge a dab pen fast so that you can get back to enjoying your dabs!
What is a dab pen, and how does it work?
Dab pens are small pen-shaped devices that allow you to vape concentrates, waxes, and oils. It’s a smart way of consuming THC or CBD because it is discreet, easy to use, and convenient.
You charge your vape pen by plugging the USB charger into a power source (e.g., laptop, phone charger) and then the other end into your vape pen. The light on the pen will turn from red to green when it is fully charged.
The benefits of using a dab pen
When it comes to vaping, there are various options to choose from. You can vape using an electronic cigarette, vape pen, or dab pen, and each has its own set of benefits and drawbacks.
The dab pen is quickly becoming one of the most popular ways to consume cannabis, and this is because it offers several advantages over traditional methods of consumption. For example, it is more potent and delivers a faster effect than smoking cannabis flowers.
Also, the dab pen is a discrete device that is easy to use and charge. A dab pen will produce much less smoke than smoking cannabis flowers or cigarettes because it does not require combustion. This means that you will not be inhaling all of the harmful chemicals present in the smoke.
Dab pens also produce a much more potent effect than smoking cannabis flowers. This is because when you vape cannabis, the active ingredients are absorbed into your bloodstream almost immediately.
How Long Does It Take For a Dab Pen Battery To Charge?
Charging a dab pen battery will take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the size of the vape pen battery. Some vape pens come with a USB charger, making charging them much faster. If your vape pen does not come with a USB charger, you can purchase one separately.
How to charge a dab pen quickly
Your dab pen battery charge could be the difference between having a good night out or not. If you run out of charge, you will not have anything to vape with, and that is why it’s important to charge it before heading out for the night. The downside? Charging can take up to two hours, depending on how much charge is left in your vape battery – which isn’t good if you’re in a rush. Luckily there are things we can do to speed up this process:
- Find an alternate charger (if possible)
- Charge while using another device
- Put your dab pen on charge as soon as you get home
Charging your vape pen doesn’t have to be a long and arduous process. By following these simple tips, you can ensure that your dab pen is always fully charged and ready for use!
Tips for using your dab pen safely.
- Do not charge your dab pen overnight. This can damage the battery and create a fire hazard as well. It would help if you charged it during the day while awake to keep an eye on it.
- Only charge your vape pen with its original charger or one compatible with the model and type of battery used in your vape pen. If you charge the vape pen with any other charger, it can result in a fire or explosion.
- Do not charge your vape pen near flammable items such as bedding or clothing that could catch on fire if they came into contact with an overheated battery while charging. Also, keep away from water since this could cause electrocution or electrical shock.
- Always charge your vape pen on hard surfaces like tables or counters so they won’t catch fire easily if the battery overheats while charging. Never charge it in places where flammable items such as bedding or clothing could catch on fire if they came into contact with an overheated battery.
- Keep an eye on your vape pen while it is charging. Once it is fully charged, unplug the charger from the wall and the vape pen. Do not charge it for more than the recommended time or damage the battery. If you don’t plan on using your vape pen for a while, store it with a full charge. This will ensure that the battery doesn’t overheat and cause a fire hazard or explosion in your home.
- Do not charge your vape pen with any other charger than what came with it because this could cause an electrical shock and damage both devices if they are incompatible for use together, which might also result in a fire.
So there you have it! This is the ultimate guide on how to charge a dab pen fast.
Also Read: Disposable vs Rechargeable Vape Devices